Writing for Publication: Turning your small grant findings into academic papers15-18 March, 2019
Led by: Dr Tom Parkinson/University of Kent and Dr Marion Heron/University of Surrey.
This workshop was run to support development of participants research for the April 2018 Grant Call.
Main Workshop Topics
- Structuring research outputs
- Reporting and discussing findings
- Identifying appropriate journals and dissemination channels
- Writing an academic paper
- Complying with publisher guidance and criteria
- Publication ethics
An EAP colleague provided support throughout, focussing particularly on sentence level writing, idioms and vocabulary.