Writing for Publication: Turning your grant findings into academic papers23-25 September, 2019
Led by: Dr Tom Parkinson/University of Kent and Dr Marion Heron/University of Surrey.
This workshop was run to support development of participants research for the July 2019 Grant Calls.
Main Workshop Topics:
- Structuring research outputs
- Reporting and discussing findings
- Identifying appropriate journals and dissemination channels
- Writing an academic paper
- Complying with publisher guidance and criteria
- Publication ethics