HE Quality Enhancement: Sham Pilot (1)1-2 May, 2023
Led by: Dr Tom Parkinson/University of Kent, Prof Aysha Divan/University of Leeds and Dr Tahir Zaman/University of Sussex.
Main Workshop Aims
- To develop and refine the terms of reference for the Sham Faculty Committee.
- To introduce participants to the principles of constructive alignment in teaching, learning and assessment.
- To introduce participants to the principles of action research and its applied use in the Sham context.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understanding of Sham University’s revised deliberative structures, and the responsibilities and the associated accountability of each of Sham’s Committees through the use of scenario-based tasks as it applies to their context.
- Contribution to the building of a strategic plan for Sham University, using a risk-based approach reflecting Sham’s context.
- Understanding of how a stable curriculum may be achieved.